So you want to get the most out of your bedroom visits, and now you’re poking around online looking for something that can help? You must really not like doctors. That’s ok, friend. We’ve been in the same position before. One lackluster performance and your confidence is out the window. But if you’re in it for the long haul like us, then you’ll know that there’s only one way to get your mojo back—get back in the saddle. That’s the idea behind Rx Max Force Male Enhancement Pills. These little puppies are so popular they’re about to make a movie from the book, or a book from the movie. Speaking of, you might want to a make a movie or two yourself after you get a bottle, if you know what I mean.
But enough talk, we have plenty of talking later in the program (you know, the part where we actually review Rx Max Force). If you’re sick of our jabbering, you can skip straight to a recommended male enhancement product by clicking the banner below. On a budget? You might qualify for a discount. Click the link to get started on your order.
Rx Max Force Review | Initial Thoughts
Looking at the advertising for Rx Max Force pills make it seem like it’s the next big thing in male enhancement. They lay out just about everything about the product; from benefits, to ingredients, to testimonials and suggestive pictures.
But is the picture they’re painting based in reality, or is it fiction meant to separate you from your wallet? That’s what we’re here to decide. First thing’s first—let’s take a look at the ingredients.
Rx Max Force Ingredients
The ingredients for Rx Max Force include some natural male enhancement favorites;
- Muira Puama
- Asian Red Ginger
- Saw Palmetto
- Horny Goat Weed
- Ginko Biloba
Of the ingredients listed, a few stood out to us as somewhat unique.
- Bioperine – this ingredient is an interesting one. That’s mostly because it’s used as a way to increase bioavailability of other ingredients. While we don’t have any info on how it affects ingredients in this formula, it certainly caught our eye. In addition to the bioavailability benefits, it boosts thermogenesis (it makes you literally hotter, because it’s made from a black pepper extract).
- Horny Goat Weed – There’s a big following for horny goat weed, but a lot of the benefits we see claimed directly by companies don’t necessarily stack up with the research on it. According to the University of Michigan, Horny Goat weed has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. In one study (referenced by the University of Michigan here) they found that it had a positive effect on libido.
- L-Arginine – This ingredient is found in a lot of workout supplements. So why put it in a natural male enhancement supplement like Rx Max Force? The connection we’re seeing is that it’s thought to help boost nitric oxide levels. Following that thought, it might help get extra blood flowing to your attractive woman detecting unit downstairs.
Rx Max Force Review | Details at a Glance
- Supplement Type: Male Enhancement
- Supplement Name: Rx Max Force Male Enhancement Complex
- Pill Size: 500mg
- Pill count: 60 capsules
- Buying Format: Not Specified
Rx Max Force User Reviews
There are a lot of ways to get info on hot new products like Rx Max Force, but the best way is always going to be looking at user reviews. Why? Because they’re not done by professionals! While there is an art to getting good info from these reviews, it can be useful.
The tough part about that is when you have products that are new and don’t have a ton of reviews out yet. Rx Max Force is following that same trend. Evidently they didn’t release the product early for those reviews to make it out. So we’ll have to wait for people to use Rx Max Force.
Rx Max Force Benefits
The company behind Rx Max Force has listed a long list of benefits on their marketing material. But, that marketing material is only as good as the info it’s based on. So far we’re not seeing much info provided by the company that backs up these claims. So, instead of listing out those benefits here, we’ll let you see them for yourself at the Rx Max Force website.
The Rx Max Force Trial | Try or Buy?
There are a ton of ways to buy products these days. But one of the more popular ways is the trial. The infamous trial brings together the ability to try the product and the company not giving away product for absolutely free. Here’s how the Rx Max Force Trial is rumored to work;
- You pay $4.97 to get a bottle sent
- You get 14 days (from the day of purchase) to try the bottle
- After that, you have to call to cancel, or do nothing to continue on the trial.
- After 14 days, you’ll get charged for the first bottle and enrolled in a monthly shipment program.
While we’re not sure if Rx Max Force will be using a trial program, this is the info listed on their website.
If they decide not to offer a trial program, we would expect to see it be around their normal subscription price per bottle.
Rx Max Force Review | Final Thoughts
If you want to boost your bedroom performance Rx Max Force might seem like an attractive option. But our advice, at least for right now, is to wait a little bit for more information to come out. So before you run out and buy a bottle of Rx MaxForce, you might want to check out some alternative products. You can check out our favorite male enhancement product of the moment by clicking the image up at the top of this page. Or, If you’re on mobile, you can click the image right below this paragraph to check it out.
We’re not going to ask you to share our article on social media because that might be weird for your friends and family, but if you do, that’s awesome.
Incoming search terms:
- rxmaxforce (4)